Saturday Quotes – Saturday is the most awaited day of the week. We can do whatever we want to do. We can spend it by relaxing, family gatherings, friends get togethers, go to cinemas etc. In between Friday and Sunday, Saturday has its significant importance and is the most beloved day for many of us. Let these Saturday Quotes refresh you and eliminate all your work stress.
When we are having tough days at work, the thought that better days are coming refreshes our mind. Each coming weekend gives us hope and comes with a lot of entertainment, joy, relaxation and unforgettable moments. I have gathered the collection of Saturday quotes from various sources that will help to make your Saturday very special.
- Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday. – Unknown
- Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. – Anthony Burgess
- Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. – Ogden Nash
- There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. – Nora Roberts
- Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day. – James A. Murphy
- Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans. – Mike Birbiglia
- Different cocktails for different Saturday nights. – Drew Barrymore
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.”― Chip Gaine
- Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love. – C.J. Carlyon
Funny Saturday Quotes
If you want to kickstart your day with a little smile on your face then Funny Saturday quotes are the best option you should go for. It is a saying that if your day starts with a smile and good mood then it will have an impact on your whole day.
- Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.
- Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.
- Have a Happy Saturday. Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.
- Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning. Happy Saturday!
- Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, but the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.
- Ah, Saturday… A day of rest… Rest from doing the laundry, rest from cleaning the house, and rest from all of the other stuff I put off on Friday!
- What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and throw all mundane considerations away until next week?
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
- Have a joyful Saturday. Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.
- It’s Saturday, so turn your magic on!
- Saturday & Sunday were sworn enemies until one day when they both decided to sit down and talk. Have a Happy Weekend. – Anthony T. Hincks
Saturday Quotes for Friends
Friends are a blessing of God. They should know about our best wishes for them. You can Make their day by sending them inspirational or motivational quotes. These Saturday quotes for friends will show them that they are in your thoughts.
- Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!
- Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
- Happy Saturday! When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
- I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful. – Padmasree Warrior
- Weekends are like rainbows. They look great from the distance but once you get up close to them, they start to disappear. Have a beautiful Saturday!
- On this wonderful Saturday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.
- Have a simple Saturday. Be yourself in a world that asks you to just be like everyone else, and you will already have accomplished a lot with your day.
Motivational Saturday Quotes
There are two kinds of people in the world, one is those who prefer to do their work to accomplish their goals even on weekends while others prefer to rest. Here are some of the best motivational Saturday quotes that will encourage you to achieve your weekly goals. Read more Husband Quotes Here.
- Imagine my reaction when I see all of these Friday posts but I’m the one who works on Saturday!
- I used to be a nice and happy person, but now I work on Saturday, so back off!
- I finally made it all the way to Friday, only to find out that I have to work on Saturday!
- Sundays are awesome, unless you have to go to work. Still, we’re wishing you a great Saturday!
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.
- The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.
- It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most in those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays.
- This Saturday, spend a day doing nothing. Let your mind wander; let nature entertain you; let stress go.