Sunday Quotes – Sunday is the most awaited day for most people. It is the end of the weekend and every working person awaits it. Some spend it on a bed, some go for a picnic and others do their works that were pending on Sunday. You can relax, and do whatever you love to do and it’s the favorite day for most of the people. It defines we are going to end our past week and how to start our upcoming week. The Sunday quotes will help you to encourage, motivate, and prepares you for the upcoming week and give a kickstart to your day.
When you want to wish your special ones and motivate them and keep their morale high then wishing them with happy Sunday quotes is the best thing to do. Here are some of the beautiful Sunday quotes that you will like to send your loved ones.
Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for! Aaron P. Taylor
Perhaps you can remember words that your grandmother, mother, aunt, friends, acquaintances, or spiritual leaders spoke into your life that made an impact. God was using them to speak life-giving maternal words of wisdom to you.
” Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.”
“There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.”
“Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
“A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.”
Funny Sunday Quotes
The best way to make your special one’s day is by wishing them with words that inspire and make them smile is by sending them a funny Sunday Quote that serves both purposes and helps them to relieve the stress of the previous week.
- “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Have a happy wet Sunday. Rainbows love the rain.” – Anthony T.Hincks
- “She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.” – J. Iron
- “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Between Monday and Saturday men make an audience. On Sunday, they make a congregation.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” – A.D. Posey
Inspirational Sunday Quotes
As we all get busy in our daily work, here are some of the best inspirational quotes and sayings that will inspire you and encourage you to face the problems and hardships throughout the coming week. You can send others who mean a lot to you and inspire them to Read More Love Attitude Status.
- Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest! (DS Mixell)
- Life is like making tea! Boil your ego, evaporate your worries, dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes, and get a taste of happiness.
- 5 steps to a productive Sunday: Wake up early; Get some fresh air; Set a schedule; Make time for yourself; Be goal-oriented.
- Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. (Ella Fitzgerald)
- Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
Motivational Sunday Quotes
When you have a passion to achieve a certain goal, you will have to work hard for it. Sunday is the best day to set your goals for the next coming week. To fulfill your dreams and for a bright future, you should also make your Sunday productive. Motivate your friends, colleagues, and dear ones by greeting them with motivational Sunday quotes. If you Want to Read More Inspirational Quotes Click Here.
Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.
Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life. Don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Nurture your thoughts with nice ideas. To consider within the heroic makes heroes. – Benjamin Disraeli
It’s a stupendous Sunday morning and a fantastic opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we’re.
I can’t change the route of the wind, however, I can regulate my sails to always attain my vacation spot. – Jimmy Dean
Change your ideas and you alter your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
Sunday Quotes for Her
Sunday is the best day to make your lady feel special. The best Sunday quote or message will make an impact on your girlfriend or wife. It will make her happy that she is in your thoughts even you are not physically present with her.
- I cannot stop thinking about you the whole day. May the birds sing near your window and the sunshine brightly on you. Have a blessed Sunday.
- Every Lord’s Day I spend with you is a blessed day for me. You are the sense of my life, and I can’t imagine someone else who would so perfectly suit me.
- You must have been sent me by God, as you are the most amazing, caring, and loving person I know. May this Lord’s Day be fulfilled with bring your pleasant experiences and beautiful gifts.
- The first thing I thought today when I woke up was you. I am praying for you, baby, and know that you are doing the same for me. Good morning happy Sunday, baby.
- Whatever challenges you face at the moment with whatever result they bring, they teach us valuable lessons. Be patient and be strong; you will overcome the tough episodes, and be ready to meet the bright ones. And always remember to thank the Lord for everything you have in life on this day.