Warrior Quotes- At some point, every person faces hardships in life. These hard times could be for a short time period and can last for a longer time. You should be prepared and when that time comes you should be able to fight like a warrior. A warrior always faces his challenges bravely and acts like a hero. He never loses hope, and never bow his head. He tackles all troubles, obstacles, pain, hard times for himself, and for those he loves. The Warrior Quotes motivates you to confront anything that is stopping you to rise.
War is not only fought on battlefields, sometimes you have to fight for your survival with your inner self. You have awake your inner warrior to stand firm against your challenges. These warrior quotes are collected to help you win against any tough circumstances.
Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men. Miyamoto Musashi
The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people’s opinions. Paulo Coelho
A woman can be demure, lady-like and the most prim and proper character, and still have a toughness and resiliency as apparent as a superhero-type female character or a warrior or soldier type. It’s all about the story, the character, and the course of events in that piece of work and how that character is presented. Katherine McNamara
“Cowards shrink from challenges, weaklings flee from them, but warriors wink at them.”
“If a lion turned every time small dogs barked at it, it would be the laughing stock of the jungle.”
“A hunter is no greater than what he kills.
A farmer is no greater than what he reaps.
A fisherman is no greater than what he baits.
A sculpture is no greater than what he fashions.
A warrior is no greater than what he conquers.”
Warrior Quotes to Inspire and Motivate
A warrior should see every odd in his favor and take it as an opportunity to achieve higher goals. If there is no hardship, you can never learn new things. Take these obstacles and challenges as a chance to learn something new. Our Warrior Quotes to inspire and motivate will helps you to reveal your inner warrior. Read More Quotes Here
- “And now, born from the ashes, she’s a warrior in bloodied black.”
― Amie Kaufman
- “Every single girl, whether we want to recognize it or not, is a warrior.” – Marjorie Liu
- “It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.” ― Aristotle
- “A warrior has to believe, otherwise he cannot activate his intent positively.” ― Théun Mares
- “To be a warrior is to learn to be genuine in every moment of your life.” – Chogyam Trungpa
- “A warrior accepts the challenges of life in true humility. No matter what his destiny may be, it can never be a cause for discontent, but a living challenge which it is his privilege to surmount.” ― Théun Mares
- “A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.” – Carlos Castaneda
Warrior Quotes to Overcome Challenges
A warrior will never give up, he puts all his effort to overcome any challenge. A warrior will never retreat, he fights until he won the battle. He never runs from the battlefield like a coward. These warrior quotes to overcome challenges will make you strong to overcome any kind of challenge. Check Love Attitude Status
- “A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does.” – Dan Millman
- “One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.” ― John Mark Green
- “I’m a warrior when it comes to pursuing roles.” – Daniel Day-Lewis
- “A warrior must only take care that his spirit is never broken.” – Shissai
- To achieve the mood of a warrior is not a simple matter. It is a revolution. To regard the lion and the water rats and our fellow men as equals is a magnificent act of a warrior’s spirit. It takes power to do that. ― Carlos Castaneda
- “Complacency is a fool’s weakness, diligence is a warrior’s strength.” ―
- “Life can sometimes get the best of you but your state of mind determines your outcome.” ― Sanjo Jenday
- “Warriors do not win victories by beating their heads against walls, but by overtaking the walls. Warriors jump over walls; they don’t demolish them.” – Carlos Castaneda
Warrior Quotes about Strength
The first quality of any warrior is his courage to do something. If he has the courage he can do whatever he thinks he can’t do. He has to believe that he can and he will do this. These warrior quotes about strength will be very helpful to strengthen you against the barriers.
“All men are warriors. And life for everything in our universe is nothing but war.” – David Zindell
“We chose whether to be warriors or to be ordinary.” – Carlos Castaneda
“A warrior with a cause is the most dangerous soldier of all.” – Michael Scott
“Never forget about your inner warrior; sometimes she’s all you have” ― Mozelle Barr Martin
“The warrior must never get angry in war.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
“Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.” – Steven Seaga
“The successful warrior is the average man with laser like focus.” ― Bruce Lee
“Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior.” – Karl von Clausewitz
“Consider your goal like a war to win and use whatever strategies you know to win.”― Bangambiki Habyarimana
“Cowards hide […] but warriors lie and wait […] the only difference is whether you’re motivated by fear or purpose.”― Neal Shusterman
“Be the hero of your children’s story. Never let them believe for a minute that honor, courage and doing what is right is only reserved for other fathers and mothers.”― Shannon L. Alder