Wednesday Quotes– Wednesday is in the middle of working week days. It has its own charm that half week is already gone and the second half will also be gonna pass and Friday is coming!. It gives you strength and helps to forget all the stress of work. It is better than Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday quotes are mind therapy that refreshes your mind.
Wednesday has its significance, for some it is considered as a reminder that this week will end soon but for others it gives them dedication to work even harder to achieve their goals before the end of week. Monday and Tuesday are considered to be more stressful than any other day in the week while Wednesday gives a fresh start and motivation. Wednesday quotes give you the dedication and inspiration that you need to make your day.
- “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
- “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
- “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
- “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
- Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people. – Tena Desae
- Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all. Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all. – English Proverb
- I think vestigially there’s a synesthete in me, but not like a real one who immediately knows what color Wednesday is. – A. S. Byatt
- Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary. – Max Lucado
Motivational Wednesday Quotes for Work
One always needs to get motivation and inspiration at work. If you want to achieve your organizational goals, you need to motivate your employees on a daily basis and there is no other day better than Wednesday to motivate them. Motivational Wednesday quotes for work are the best to motivate your employees on Wednesday. Read More SoulMate Quotes Here
- “Rise and grind. It’s Hump Day!.”
- “Wednesday’s child is full of woe.”
- “On Wednesdays we wear pink.”
- “Keep Going. You’re half-way to the weekend.”
- “Help!!!! Why is Wednesday spelled like that.”
- “Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day.”
- “Happy Wednesday! Have a Bright and Beautiful Day.”
- “It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again.”
- “Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday’s morning!”
- “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “The abbreviated exam week meant that Wednesday was the last day of school for us. And all day long, it was hard not to walk around, thinking about the vastness of it all.” – John Green
- “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.”
- “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who.” – Winnie-the-Pooh
- “Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.”– Tracey Edmonds
- “Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, LIVE in the present and LOVE!” – Tracey Edmonds
- Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
- “Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he could only do a little” Catherine Pulsifer
- “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday! stay positive. Think positive. Have a very positive good morning.”
- “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. – John Wyndham
- “It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.”
- “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.”
- “Good morning! Wishing you a day full of joyful moments. Happy Wednesday!”
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
- When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. – Dane Cook
- Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.
Funny Wednesday Quotes
Start your second half of the week with some mind refreshing funny wednesday quotes. This will leave a positive impact on your whole hectic day. This will release the mind workload of the previous two days.
- Keep calm, it’s a hump day.
- Wednesday is still not Friday
- Happy Windsday! – Winnie the Pooh
- Wishful Wednesday. Wishing it was Friday.
- What? It’s only Wednesday? You’ve got to be kitten me.
- Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it. – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Hump Day – not as ‘depressing’ as Monday, not as ‘exciting’ as Friday.”
- “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Connor Franta